Bali with wonderful things

Bali with wonderful things



    My first journey that i havent been through before, Bali. Bali with wonderful things. So, I just take some vacation with the college recently and Bali is the wonderful place that ive seen in my life. As we know, Bali is one of the islands located in Indonesia. This island with a tropical climate is an attraction for local and international tourists who want to find new experiences. Denpasar is the capital of the island of Bali and I Ngurah Rai Airport is an international airport which is a transit route for tourists. 
    Bali is famous for its nickname, namely "Pulau Dewata" or "Pulau Seribu Pura" where the culture in Bali itself is maintained and is still being preserved today. On this occasion I will try to review my experience about how it feels when I was on vacation in Bali.

    The only thing I can say is Amazing. I can't believe that I can have a vacation to Bali which was just my dream and it came true. Bali also has unique and beautiful tourist destinations and I am one of the tourists who can see firsthand about it. Here are the tourist destinations that I visited.


1. Ulun Danu Temple, Bedugul


One of the destinations that has become an icon of Bali, Ulun Danu Temple. The cool atmosphere and clean environment make everyone want to come again and again. Ulun Danu Temple is one of the temples which is almost in the middle of the lake (Lake Beratan) this is the main attraction for tourists including me.


2. Dinner at Jimbaran Beach


Have you imagine what if you doing dinner very close at the beach? That thing happening when I was dinner at Jimbaran Beach, we dont just almost close even we can play with water of the beach. Thats my first time and i like it.


3. Tanjung Benoa Beach


So we visited Tanjung Benoa Beach and thats my first of touching white sands (lol). Many people playing boat, enjoy with family, or something. And for me Tanjung Benoa Beach is beautiful beach like Sanur, is just because the water very clearly and the facilities on that very complete.


4. Melasti Beach


Nah i dont know more about this one because when we just arrived on Melasti Beach heavy rain hit our skin like we just sit down straight like 1 hour and doing nothing on the bus, but some of us still go to outside just to see what beautiful of Melasti Beach.


5. GWK (Garuda Wisnu Kencana)


Finally one of my wish come true, i have a plan when i grow up i want to visit to this place and my wishes come true. GWK is wonderful place that i have seen,, i lost some words because i cant imagine how amazing it is. Also i watch show namely "Tari Kecak" that the one of culture in Bali.


6. Dtw. Tanah Lot


As a closing holiday trip with our campus, we visited a tourist destination that is in demand by international tourists, namely "Tanah Lot". The atmosphere in Tanah Lot is cool because it is very close to the ocean. There are also icons like a temple which is also located very close to the ocean. This is exactly the same as Ulun Danu, but the difference is the lake and the ocean. Tanah Lot, which presents views that are free and extraordinary, makes anyone want to come back if they have visited before. My friends and I were also involved in a conversation with international tourists, this was something new for me. We talked about Bali and didn't forget to take some photos as a moment.

    Bali is a place that has left millions of experiences for me, Bali is a true form of tolerance. Balinese culture is also being preserved even as I'm writing this. I hope I can visit Bali again, and again.
Bali is an extraordinary place, isn't it? What do you think? Lemino.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

im good (not really lol)