I still looking for real job youknowwhatimean i have been on junk food company and shit that's hilarious btw... I just tired with hour business work lol like bruh 24 hours for work?? I don't even sleep with 8 hours man. I aint play game no mo... So here i am still looking for job like 9 to 5 probably or something haha. Wish me luck and get the fuck out from this sick country bitch lol...
Bali with wonderful things My first journey that i havent been through before, Bali. Bali with wonderful things. So, I just take some vacation with the college recently and Bali is the wonderful place that ive seen in my life. As we know, Bali is one of the islands located in Indonesia. This island with a tropical climate is an attraction for local and international tourists who want to find new experiences. Denpasar is the capital of the island of Bali and I Ngurah Rai Airport is an international airport which is a transit route for tourists. Bali is famous for its nickname, namely "Pulau Dewata" or "Pulau Seribu Pura" where the culture in Bali itself is maintained and is still being preserved today. On this occasion I will try to review my experience about how it feels when I was on vacation in Bali. The only thing I can say is Amazing. I can't believe that I can have a vacation to Bali which was just my dream and ...
(08/10/22) Repair So I wake up and i know i am to sleepy Wake up 'cause the alarm rang in my room and that's make me angry but I need to wake up Wake up, i need to socialize with everyone Until my breathe stop, until the sun doesn't came up Wake up, it's the first of the month Wake up, again Wak- *dayum son where's you find this
Comments
Post a Comment